Our 2020 Anticipated Crops list
Spring Crops Summer / Fall Crops
*check weekly updates for availability -
many spring crops are available late into season
* Beets (color assortment) w/greens * Tomato assortment
* Radish (assortment) w/greens * Pepper assortment
* Lettuce/Salad assorted greens * Summer Squash assortment
* Cauliflower assortment * Winter Squash assortment
* Turnips w/greens (and Turnip greens separate) * Melon assortment
* Kale assortment * Bean assortment
* Kohlrabi * Eggplant assortment
* Collards * Cucumber assortment
* Cilantro * Luffas
* Broccoli & Broccoli Raab
* Snow/Sugar Snap Pea mix
* Microgreens - Peas, Black Oil Sunflower, Spicy Greens Mix, Cilantro
* Cabbage assortment
* Chard assortment
* Asparagus (Feb. - April on average... Varies yearly with weather conditions)
NOTE** Seed starts available in limited supply. Visit us Saturday Mornings 9-noon at the Shingletown Farmers Market for available starts. Shingletown Farmer's Market is located at the Shingletown Medical Center.
We try to make available most of the plants listed above (and then some!) seasonally, as starts or in seed packs, for those interested in starting your own home gardens. Starts are offered 'by donation' and all proceeds go back into helping the farm and its various projects.
WEEKLY listings of Veggies are a projection of the week's anticipated crops - but available crops are subject to change.
As of 5/27/2020
We are a limited in production at the moment, due to a hail storm that wiped out our available produce,
however, the following list is produce that will be back again in just a couple of weeks:
Chard - Rainbow mix
Turnip assortment & Greens
Beet color assortment & Greens
**** Coming into season shortly ****
Summer squash assortment
Looking ahead : We have had some ongoing issues with gophers, irrigation etc. that has made production to this point, a bit frustrating when it comes to being able to consistently offer produce ready to go in sizable quantities. We are taking time to make some changes to our garden format and are EXCITED to be able to anticipate better production during our winter months this year! (2019/20)
Be sure to watching for updated produce availability! There is more in the works!